« Home | as much sense as the rationalization of chaos » | you know its bad when enquiries come from Indonesi... » | switcharoo » | "...I hear there's rumours on the internets....." ... » | something » | ok lah » | guess I'm the dark knight now....... » | sorry..... » | "GET IN MY BELLY! baby...the other white meat" » | don't look so damn tragic » 

about bloody time

I get the keys to my condo on Thursday : )

now although this may be cause for celebration, this milestone also eschews an extended period of jamming even more into my already overloaded schedule. can you say "micro-management"?

you know what? fuck, this is exciting! (in a domestic sorta way...hah!)

work wise, I think I'm finally settled in this new environment. took awhile what with the aggressively dynamic. Its like the place is full of sharks/assholes/what have you....but in a weird way, they've all got your back and everyone's pretty protective of each other in and out of the project office. psychologically speaking, I liken it to how hazing builds siege mentality in its subjects.

the downside is that I'm constantly wondering where the days disappear to? hence...resorting to "micro management". hey, at least it feels like the time put in is going somewhere good.........(right)?

k lah....I'm out for now.

b

It has been a month!

Dude, are you still alive?? :-)
How's the villa?

Greetz from Amsterdam

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Boon
  • From Kuala Lumpur
My profile