« Home | ok lah » | guess I'm the dark knight now....... » | sorry..... » | "GET IN MY BELLY! baby...the other white meat" » | don't look so damn tragic » | because Sundays are meant to be like this » | on habit forming » | how many Boons does it take to screw in a light bu... » | umph tsk umph tsk umph tsk » | "everything is perfect....yet everything kinda isn... » 

something

anyway....

yeah.....

lotsa things have happened since the last post. in point form for now:

1. St Joseph's Institution class of 1996 reunion - super cool.
2. Started work at Accenture - solid
3. watched an Actor's Studio production called "girls just wanna have fun" - so confused....
4. ramadan "break-fast" bazaars - super cool, solid and so confusing

so much to say, so little wherewithall.

plus I think after this week's blunders....I should really learn to speak less.....a lot less.

proper post soon.

b.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Boon
  • From Kuala Lumpur
My profile